Start Up / SD card???

budhisetiawan

Reaction score
This is a question bout the "Droid" sound when you turn your phone on.

I have read the threads (feels like 1000's) and have seen where it is caused by the SD card thing at startup.

I did change my notifications and I think that is what started the issue and I am trying to change it back, however I cant find the "infomous" SD card notification check thing. I have followed the links and i dont know if it is because of 2.2 or what but there is nothing on mine that says SD notifications....

Heck i just get this monotone dull ring when my phone turns on and i have it set to droid!!!

Just point me in the right direction and i will read the thread...but i havent been able to find a solution...

TIA

OP
B

budhisetiawan

Reaction score
All my other notifications are set back..but not the startup/SD...there has to be a setting somewhere....but i cant find it!!!

credemann

Reaction score
All my other notifications are set back..but not the startup/SD...there has to be a setting somewhere....but i cant find it!!!

Yeah me too. im wondering if the audio file is in a different folder than notifications. i also wonder if the phone must be rooted to find the file's location.