Start up problem

rbres15

Reaction score
I have 2 brand new droid 2 globals, after having them for about 2 weeks they have both got stuck during the start up phase where they just kept showing the droid symbol and the red eye. On both occasions I took the battery out and after putting it back in they worked. Is this par for the course, or should I exchange them for new droids? there seams to be little problems with both for example, sometimes the "bump" app works between them, and sometimes it doesn't.

thanks for your suggestions.

jonathan13

Reaction score
from what I have read on the forums all android phones usually have their own "bugs" or "quirks"... I would probably overlook it if it was just the freeze-up that one time but if the bump app doesn't work sometimes then I would take them back because they aren't functioning as they should and you are unable to use some of the features.. If you do take them back make sure they give you new ones and not refurbs.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
All droids have some little quirk so just overlook it in my opinion. As for bump not working, just download the app your trying to bump from the marketplace. Everyone I know that uses it has that problem from time to time.

Sent from my Liberated D2G