Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic Makes Its Way To Android!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The Xbox Classic "Knights Of The Old Republic" has finally arrived on Android. It saw its mobile debut last year on iOS. This is a one to one port from the original Xbox platform over to Android so you can expect the exact same gameplay. There are intuitive touch buttons, but the graphics have been updated in now way at all. There are plenty of games that have better graphics, but if this is an old favorite you will still enjoy it. Posted to the Play Store listing is the rundown of when and where you will arrive in the Star Wars timeline in case you forgot.

It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!

This game can be yours for the reasonable price of $4.99 which turns out to be a 50% savings. Grab this game from the link below.

via PlayStore

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
YES YES YES!!!

And yeah that's all caps. One of my favorite games on the Xbox. I think I still own a copy....

Oh YEAH!!!

F8YPf0d.jpg

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't remember it looking that... dated, WOW

AND YES YES YES FINALLY.

sadly my note 2 can't play it... wtf

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
bought this even though I don't have a device it will work on.

proceeded to download the game and files elsewhere... it runs... poorly. at least I can see why it's not available.

still probably going to play it. I loved this game, hopefully it's aged well

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk