STAR WARS fans...admit it...

BlueTang

Reaction score
OK. To all the big Star Wars fans. How many Star Wars movies are there?

Are you refering to the animated movie?

There are 7 movies. 6 of which made it to the big screen, one has not. The 7th film in mention is the animated series done by Genndy Tartakovsky for Cartoon Network. It was officially commissioned by George Lucas to tell the full story between Episode 2 and Episode 3. When viewed non-stop in it's entirety is a full length feature film. The end of this animated movie picks up and the very beginning of Episode 3.

Technically wouldn't you also have to include The Clone Wars animated movie?

I think that anything that is not in the original 6 episodes is considered EU so therefor only 6 movies. Reason being is that there is no difference in them making a movie that maps the events between ep 3 and 4. See where I'm getting at? What it all boils down to is that if it's not in the books then it's considered EU.

So what's the best place to begin for someone who has never seen anything related to Star Wars?

If you haven't seen star wars, you haven't lived. And I recommend watching them in the order they were released: 4,5,6,1,2,3.

Last edited:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
how did i miss this thread.. i'm about to nerd the eff out..

my sms tone is the "Look sir, Droids!" from: here
my ringtone is the probe droid sound the rebels hear on Hoth: here
i use the deathstar live wallpaper (earthrot app)
and my avatar...

for the record, the cartoon network spots were BRILLIANT...

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
My Droid has been renamed to Whistler. Named him after Corran Horn's droid in the X-wing series.
Before, it's name was Mynoc. Wedge Antilles had a droid named that in the same series because it would scream like a mynoc as he entered battle. Seemed a little derogatory though.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Are you refering to the animated movie?

There are 7 movies. 6 of which made it to the big screen, one has not. The 7th film in mention is the animated series done by Genndy Tartakovsky for Cartoon Network. It was officially commissioned by George Lucas to tell the full story between Episode 2 and Episode 3. When viewed non-stop in it's entirety is a full length feature film. The end of this animated movie picks up and the very beginning of Episode 3.

Technically wouldn't you also have to include The Clone Wars animated movie?

I think that anything that is not in the original 6 episodes is considered EU so therefor only 6 movies. Reason being is that there is no difference in them making a movie that maps the events between ep 3 and 4. See where I'm getting at? What it all boils down to is that if it's not in the books then it's considered EU.

So what's the best place to begin for someone who has never seen anything related to Star Wars?

If you haven't seen star wars, you haven't lived. And I recommend watching them in the order they were released: 4,5,6,1,2,3.

Well no. The Clone Wars movie was nice but was just a tangent. The animated series starts where Episode 2 ends and ends exactly where episode 3 begins. It is really the 7th movie.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
how did i miss this thread.. i'm about to nerd the eff out..

my sms tone is the "Look sir, Droids!" from: here
my ringtone is the probe droid sound the rebels hear on Hoth: here
i use the deathstar live wallpaper (earthrot app)
and my avatar...

for the record, the cartoon network spots were BRILLIANT...

When I gave my nephew my old laptop I redid it with a SW theme with some of those sounds; the exclamation point is C3PO saying "don't get technical with me!"
He loves it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Pacific Northwet -- all rain, all the time
Got my Incredible on launch day... definitely the Droid I was looking for.

As far as being a fan... who, me?
JediJoe.jpg

OP
zMd113

zMd113

Reaction score
Lololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!
That is hilariously awesome!!!!!!!!!