STAR WARS fans...admit it...

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
the story as a whole makes it kinda cool... episode III definitely brings some much needed darkness to the series which makes IV, V, and VI have a little more depth to them

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK. To all the big Star Wars fans. How many Star Wars movies are there?

Are u counting the Ewoks one too, The Battle for Endor? It was a made for TV movie. I remember seeing many moons ago....lol

If u count that one, all I know of is 7. But I dont think it can be called a "Star Wars" Movie...

the story as a whole makes it kinda cool... episode III definitely brings some much needed darkness to the series which makes IV, V, and VI have a little more depth to them

And the funny thing is if u look at them in order, 4 is out of place with the effects. I saw The Empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi at the movies when they were first released. They're still ok with the effects. But 4 needs to be done over....

Last edited:
OP
zMd113

zMd113

Reaction score
My Moto Droid makes different R2D2 beeps for email, sms, and gtalk... hahah

Hold up, how did you get it to do that? I want whatever it is your using please!!!!

Darkseider

Reaction score

Are u counting the Ewoks one too, The Battle for Endor? It was a made for TV movie. I remember seeing many moons ago....lol

If u count that one, all I know of is 7. But I dont think it can be called a "Star Wars" Movie...

And the funny thing is if u look at them in order, 4 is out of place with the effects. I saw The Empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi at the movies when they were first released. They're still ok with the effects. But 4 needs to be done over....

Well you are right there are actually 7 Star Wars movies. The Ewoks movie is NOT the 7th movie though. I will give you a hint. Dexter.

armeddroid

Reaction score
I am a fan.
Hence my handle in xbox360 is Warrstarr.
But that name was taken from Marvel.
I am a comic book head, sorta
lmao
:D

chris420o

Reaction score
My two email notifications are 2 dif r2d2 sounds....enough said lol...they could be quite loud people are like wtf is that lol but I love it....I was also looking for a good r2d2 kinda pattern background but never found one someone shoild make a starwars droid theme for the phone if it was nice id rock it...although I do love the droid eye and I'm all about red n black runin kengrade froyo red theme fn awesome rom

Darkseider

Reaction score

Are you refering to the animated movie?

There are 7 movies. 6 of which made it to the big screen, one has not. The 7th film in mention is the animated series done by Genndy Tartakovsky for Cartoon Network. It was officially commissioned by George Lucas to tell the full story between Episode 2 and Episode 3. When viewed non-stop in it's entirety is a full length feature film. The end of this animated movie picks up and the very beginning of Episode 3.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
I'm a huge starwars fan an I'm not afriad to say it I'm such a fan I read the novels that continue the story as well as the darth bane novels haha I wish someone would make a live wallpaper for the droid of r2d2 like rotating his head when u scrolled homesccreens or like doin somthing else. An are we counting Fanboys as a movie xD if so then "I LIKE SWEATER YAMS!" Haha but yes I am huge fan love the whole universe an mandos are freakin sweet...

But I will say an my best friend disagrees...episode one was a let down....

OP
zMd113

zMd113

Reaction score
I'm a huge starwars fan an I'm not afriad to say it I'm such a fan I read the novels that continue the story as well as the darth bane novels haha I wish someone would make a live wallpaper for the droid of r2d2 like rotating his head when u scrolled homesccreens or like doin somthing else. An are we counting Fanboys as a movie xD if so then "I LIKE SWEATER YAMS!" Haha but yes I am huge fan love the whole universe an mandos are freakin sweet...

But I will say an my best friend disagrees...episode one was a let down....

I'm in the minority here but I loved Phantom Menace.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
U not alone, I liked Epsiodes 1-3. I liked the whole back story on Darth Vader. Looking at them all from 1-6, 4 was the letdown to me. 4 seemed rushed, incomplete. Back then it didnt, but now.....

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I got to honestly say i did not even think of Star Wars when i saw the name "Droid" and i don't like Star Wars. I'm not big on space stuff. Space movies put me to sleep honestly.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
So what's the best place to begin for someone who has never seen anything related to Star Wars?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I have no problem with any of them, considering the two sets were created years apart.
It's entertainment and not real like Star Trek....