Staples Moving Nexus 7 8GB Models for $159.90

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
n7_1.jpeg

While 8GB's of storage is not exactly the most attractive thing about the Nexus 7, perhaps a $159.90 price tag will get your attention. According to SlickDeals Staples is offering the Nexus 7 8GB model for the astounding low price of $159.90. The anemic storage is the only pitfall to this otherwise powerful and full featured tablet, but at this low of a price it's a steal. Christmas is right around the corner, so if you are thinking about what to buy this tablet would make the perfect gift for anyone. It would also be a great way to treat yourself to a nice little gift that you so richly deserve. Anyone thinking of picking one of these up to gift a loved one or friend?

Via: Slick Deals

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Agreed. Come on DroidForums. That sucks and you know it. Can't ever bad mouth Google products, can you? hahaha
For $40 more you might as well get the 16GB.
Gotta' have 16...

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's not even listed at my local Staples.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hmm would've thought it would drop to around $140. Oh well, got my 16gb for a steal already so I'm happy:hail:

Godfather

Reaction score
What sucks is...2 months ago I bought 3 8gb for my kids for xmas..they just pretty play games, text and stream music, but I bought 3 at $199.00 plus $25 of Google play credit. Now the ba$tards drop the 16gb to the same price. I bought them early because I thought with Xmas coming, it would be hard to get my hands on one! I guess that's what I get for predicting and jumping the gun.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Come on DroidForums. That sucks and you know it. Can't ever bad mouth Google products, can you? hahaha
For $40 more you might as well get the 16GB.
Gotta' have 16...
]

Wait so $159 is too much for an 8GB, because an additional 8GB is only $40. But then why wouldn't you advocate for getting another 16GB for only $50 more?!?!

Your logic means that unless you spring for the 32GB version at $249 then it is FAIL.