Standard Apps not in Market???

boone82

Reaction score
can anyone tell me why I can't find apps in the market that should definitely be there?? I can't find the original Facebook, ADB, Astro, Root Explorer... I don't understand why they're not there. Any suggestions

OP
boone82

boone82

Reaction score
in order to change my boot animations I need root explorer right? Is it strange to anyone that I can't find that app in the market? Is this a market issue or could it have something to do with the rooting and flashing a new ROM? I'm lost here and need any help I can get... please!!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what rom did you flash? an older rom might have an older build.prop which controls what u see in the market

OP
boone82

boone82

Reaction score
I flashed Bugless Beast 0.5. If I need to do something else to get a newer build.prop, can you tell me how to go about doing that?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
that shouldnt cause problems then..

OP
boone82

boone82

Reaction score
any idea what the issue could be then. I even used the browser to go to Facebook and clicked on the link at the bottom to get the Android app and it told me it could not be found. I'm more concerned with the other apps necessary to perform tasks after rooting (root explorer or astro etc)

olbab

Reaction score
Root explore found on this droid

Not rooted, Droid 1, v2.2.
Ol' Bab

Jizzylax

Reaction score
Have you tried clearing the Market apps's data/cache?