Standalone 2.1 Keyboard (Voice input)

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Shanged, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Shanged

Shanged Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all, I've been lurking and hacking for a while now..
    I recently just installed and uninstalled Sholes 2.0.2 for a variety of reasons, but mainly because I really like the way my Droid's running right now, and 2.0.2 didn't add much of interest.

I basically just have root, 800MHz overclock, milestone browser, MT gallery..
    I like this idea of individually installing certain items, which is why I'm looking for a way to install the 2.1 keyboard alone.

As a side note, maybe someone could point me in the direction of making my notification window transparent upon pulling it down.
    I'm going to hang onto SMupdater, and probably try Sholes every now and again to see if I like it more later. For now, I like that my Droid is semi-stock.

OEM+ if you will. :motdroidvert:

2. R1Lover

R1Lover Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Everything your asking for is in the latest update and it runs great.... just update to the latest and your worries are over.

3. Shanged

Shanged Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was running the latest, and I may try it again, I just wanted to throw this out there.
    Like I said I have my phone set up just the way I like it, and installing Sholes (at least this last time I did it) is too much of a blank slate for me.
    I don't like how it wipes /System upon install either. I would love it if it gave me an option for everything, in order to leave what I have already in place. (IE widgets, icons, etc..)

4. R1Lover

R1Lover Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well it took me 15 minutes or less to setup my screens and download all my apps... not a big deal really.

you posted this at 8:00PM PT and it's now 8:09PM you would be done in 6 more minutes... lol

Search tags for this page
android voice command for carriage return
google voice carriage return
offline voice input method.apk
stand alone voice input

verizon 2.1 keyboard with voice input

voice input apk
voice input component for android 2.1
what android apk does voice input