stand against the custom ui

big al

Reaction score
Id rather see stock on all and let the UIs be a downloadable. You could put sense on a Moto if you wanted to buy it kinda thing.
that way we can pick the hardware we want and the UI we want

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Then who's to say what the stock UI is? again, all UI's are custom

sarreq

Reaction score
there's nothing wrong with manufacturers adding custom ui's, it'd just be nice if they'd make them optional, instead of shoving them down our throats

SpykeZ

Reaction score
there's nothing wrong with manufacturers adding custom ui's, it'd just be nice if they'd make them optional, instead of shoving them down our throats

I fail to see what they did to make you buy that phone? I mean last time I checked they only put on some commercials here and there, some ads in the windows.

Is this a new technique? Going Steve Jobs and holding a gun to your head and telling you to buy that particular phone? I mean I wasn't there so by all means fill me in. Cause when I bought my droid, I stood in the store for about 20 minutes playing around with one before I made my choice. Apparently they didn't want you to? So they forced you to buy that ugly hideous UI infested contraption that you loathe so ferociously.

Sometimes I guess it just sucks having a choice, which I guess is the reason people buy apple products.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

The they would be expected to support something they they did not test.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unless the petition collects hundreds of thousands of signatures I doubt it will accomplish anything. Voting with your dollar, however, is effective.