Stablest rom?

imtheconvict

Reaction score
we found in the irc that in android policy there were links to a class in the moto music apk. Specifically that the class should b called and checked. when it cannot be found it fails which is what caused the reboots. It is fixed in 2.2.2 as well as some other things head on over to team defuse donate and download

vampyrate

Reaction score
i know im late to the party, but i would say squidly's most recent rom without the oc script being run is the most stable that ive ever run. i think i might try a slight oc but i haven't found a way to make it stick just yet

joeld82

Reaction score
I personally think simply using titanium backup to uninstall the apps you don't use that run in the background and installing a different launcher like launcher pro is the most stable way and it makes the phone way faster plus awesome battery life.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

cydetrakd

Reaction score
hands down as of the moment i've tried every rom available for the D2 and Squid is the most polished and speediest rom out of the bunch with absolute zero problems the way a rom should be plus i get sick battery life at my 1.3 oc. Squid stockly is the only way to go.