St. Berlin Designer Clock 'app' for like 100 bucks?!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, I don't mean to bust the company on the market "St Berlin" because I am simply bringing up my view. I am sure they are a great company with a great following, and I am not putting them down... but anyway, how many of you have seen these designer clocks on the market for anywhere from 15 bucks up to even around $100?!

I am sorry, do they look very stylish and nice, yes, but who in the world is going to pay that much money for a bunch of 1's and 0's that make up a clock. I mean, not to mention most of them have NO comments or ratings (probably meaning no or few downloads).

Again, I am not putting down the company, but I just think its redonkulous that anyone would pay more than maybe 4$ for a clock...

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok, I don't mean to bust the company on the market "St Berlin" because I am simply bringing up my view. I am sure they are a great company with a great following, and I am not putting them down... but anyway, how many of you have seen these designer clocks on the market for anywhere from 15 bucks up to even around $100?!

I am sorry, do they look very stylish and nice, yes, but who in the world is going to pay that much money for a bunch of 1's and 0's that make up a clock. I mean, not to mention most of them have NO comments or ratings (probably meaning no or few downloads).

Again, I am not putting down the company, but I just think its redonkulous that anyone would pay more than maybe 4$ for a clock...

So are you saying the three that I bought are a bad investment? ;)

RoLa

Reaction score
+1 OP..I don't understand it either. I was told that there is also an app on that other thingy that was a pic of a diamond and it said I'm richer... that one was close to 1000.00...DURRR dur DURRR

OP
icculusX

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes, you should have boughten dinner and movie tickets for you and a date... hah.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I should have just bought a date....

GerryG35

Reaction score
I tried the link to their website that is mentioned on the market page and got an error:

Sorry, we can't find "www.st-berlin.com". We suggest that you check the spelling of the web address or search above.

Cyrus6001

Reaction score
St.berlin. Just search Berlin in the market, u will see the $80 clocks

gruve

Reaction score
Android market is clearly not monitored well. Probably hoping for someone not to look at the price and look at the screen shots then download.

OP
icculusX

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I tried the link to their website that is mentioned on the market page and got an error:

Sorry, we can't find "www.st-berlin.com". We suggest that you check the spelling of the web address or search above.

Haha your right, just looked all over here on my PC, websites not there. Very odd. Like they are just a scam 'company' or something like that. Well the prices and the faulty website seem to explain the NO reviews or feedback. Hmm.

I also think Google needs to rethink the Market, and I bet they are already planning things we don't know about. I mean there are separate threads for this but I hate how there are a billion apps and 300 of them are actually good. The rest are stupid kids playing with code, constant FCing apps, tons of stupid 'soundboards,' and overpriced clocks. Itll get fixed in time... hey at least its there.

Cyrus6001

Reaction score

Haha your right, just looked all over here on my PC, websites not there. Very odd. Like they are just a scam 'company' or something like that. Well the prices and the faulty website seem to explain the NO reviews or feedback. Hmm.

I also think Google needs to rethink the Market, and I bet they are already planning things we don't know about. I mean there are separate threads for this but I hate how there are a billion apps and 300 of them are actually good. The rest are stupid kids playing with code, constant FCing apps, tons of stupid 'soundboards,' and overpriced clocks. Itll get fixed in time... hey at least its there.

you sound like you should work for apple!!! Just kidding
The junk apps...just ignore them.
Any apps thats worth its weight we will hear about it thru the forums.
I think its better to let people be creative then to stifle them like the App store does

Mojo

Reaction score
I think it is really apple that made those apps to give our android market a bad rep... when all else fails blame apple. J/k :icon_evil:

OP
icculusX

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahah... Great.

Naa, as I said I love the fact that Google is open, but it's just too much crap. I know to ignore the lame-o apps, I try to, but there are so many to sift through... and lots of the time what I am looking for sounds like some of them, except they suck. Ok end of rant... back on topic of the WAY overpriced clocks:

I would like to buy all of this guys clocks tonight... pay out like $700, he will see the payments and go out and party, then tomarrow I will uninstall and refund for each and every one... He will have a headache.