SSX for 2.2.1 (2.3.340)

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I was just wondering if we were going to get an update to SSX to make it work on the new OTA update. I am still running SSX 1.0, but I am thinking about updating to the new OTA.

OP
cjriddle22

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Ok so I took the plunge and downloaded the OTA. Needless to say I miss SSX.

Man this sucks. I forgot how boring the stock ROM was. Yikes.

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Rumm RX 1.03 is pretty nice. I like SS myself, but in it's absence, jrummy does a pretty good job. Not full blurry like SS, but it's stable, with some nice features.

umx

Reaction score
we could also just try installing ssx on 2.3.340 and see wat happens, worst case sbf

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
I did the ota update. Then tried reinstalling SSX and it worked. But it said the version was back to the old version not 3.40

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

steven.rn

Reaction score
Ok so I took the plunge and downloaded the OTA. Needless to say I miss SSX.

Man this sucks. I forgot how boring the stock ROM was. Yikes.

Most folks using DarkSlide are also SSX fans- I like 'em both. I've been a Chevy#1 fan since my original Droid. You might give DarkSlide a try while waiting for Chevy's new version ;-) There are both Blurry and non-Blurry versions.

Cheers,

Steven.RN

Last edited:

MrKleen

Reaction score
I'm surprised Chevy has been absent so long.

dhaymond

Reaction score
I did the ota last week from 2.3.15, and than installed sax-v1.0 for the first time. It works fine but, yes it does say im running 2.2 (2.3.15) still and tries to say I have an update and when it tries to install. It says it fail. But I still see the madden 2011, but the only down fall I see. Is that it says the old version and tries to install it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone that installed SSX v1.0 AFTER the upgrade - you most likely are still at 2.3.340 - it is my build.prop that is telling you 2.3.15, which is incorrect. Also - since you overlaid my /system on top - you may have wiped out any 2.3.340 specific changes to apps/libs, etc.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Anyone that installed SSX v1.0 AFTER the upgrade - you most likely are still at 2.3.340 - it is my build.prop that is telling you 2.3.15, which is incorrect. Also - since you overlaid my /system on top - you may have wiped out any 2.3.340 specific changes to apps/libs, etc.

Hi Chevy... Merry Christmas!

Are you planning on an update?