SSX 2.2 soon?

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone heard about SSX 2.2 being released soon? I really want to try it on the GB kernel.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Chevy has a thread on Droid X Forums where he has been posting updates. Between moving to GB kernel and updating to 2.3.7 he has been delayed but he says it is coming along nicely. Here is the link if you would like to check it out. All you need are the last couple pages.

SSX 2.2 and Battery Life

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
this makes my not being able to sbf back to froyo and run ssx even more frustrating

Are you saying you want to SBF back and cant or just don't have the time perhaps? I can help you out later if you would like, only downside is I am off to work for now so it will be this evening.

Otherwise just hold off for a bit. The next version will be on .605 so you wont have to do anything but wipe and flash.

clueless77

Reaction score
Yes I have tried and tried to flash back, but for some reason it just won't work, I get blank screens, slow screens, and so on.
Me and Leftspin have been discussing it quite a bit
Edit: I finally got it to work and am checking out ssx 2.1 now and I must say I like it so far
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Nice. Glad you got it. It definitely is a sweet rom. Very excited for the big update whenever that may be.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i'm excited for this... following closely on dxf... just wish i could be a beta tester and get it earlier... it should have great battery life.... : D