SSAndroid.com Error?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Fr3sh2De4th, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Fr3sh2De4th

Fr3sh2De4th New Member

Ok, I registered and received my confirmation e-mail but after I click the activation link in the e-mail it still won't let me log-in. I've checked my info so I'm sure its correct but nothing seems to work.
  2. stang7606

stang7606 New Member

I just registered an hour ago and it worked....just letting you know, not trying to rub it in. Sometimes the mess up
  3. zezer

zezer New Member

Hey guys if your having problems with the web page first off i appologize i am working on making it better. Secondly there is a contact form on the page that you do not have to be a member to access. if you fill out any issues you are having with the web page itself it will come to me.. I am the webmaster of the page. Chevy does not have too much time to admin the page because he spends so much time working on the rom. on a side note please post any rom issues in the forums. If you send it to me on the contact form chevy does not read this. I will e mail you back asking that you post it in the forum.. Thank you all for your support on this project.. I again appologize for any issues. I hope to get them resolved very soon.
  4. Fr3sh2De4th

Fr3sh2De4th New Member

Ok Thanks, I'll re-try