SS4.1 screen shots. Show us your setup

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by MAD450r, Jun 23, 2010.

1. techRob

techRob Member

Ratings:
    +1
    :) Pretty cool. But that wasn't what I was asking about - maybe someone else asked about the transparency... However, where did you find the "SD Card" storage widget? (and what's it called for that matter?)

::EDIT:: Nevermind! :) I found it! :icon_ banana: lol ...i'm feelin' a lil sheepish right about now :p

#25 techRob, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  2. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks forthe effort

I cant use MM on this froyo for some reason when it edits framework it kills 3g, no idea why but its done it for everything I tried it on.
    so I been manually pushing the fiels myself and that seems to work.
    I'll try using your files in the morning dont want to mess up and have to stay up later setting it backup :)

I been having good luck with using root explorer to just push files back to my phone, when I changed anything with framework files I just make sure to set permssions then reboot while I still ahve root explorer open seems to work ok for me.

No idea why 3g is breaking when I use MM on anything to do with framework. I've done many tests trying to narrow down whats causing it but on both the moto droids I do most of my testing on have the same issue when using MM with froyo. No matter which version BBv0.2.1, or right now SSv4.1.

3. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    I broke down and tried

Well im in for a restore when I wake.

I bet your file is fine its something to do with framework and froyo that seems not work right for me.

I'll restore to my last save then i'll try to push itmyself as I been doing manually for all other stuff touching the framework res suing root explorer and rebooting before leaving root explorer.

thanks for the help since I have no idea how to edit an xml :)
    Just curious if you put the space in there Super Theme, if so is it possible to make it with no space. I found the bottom pulldown and I edited that one to have it there too but its got no space is why im asking
    SuperTheme mine says.
    So much for sleep ;)

I fixed it and thanks to your help I tried a few different MM and it seems that 1.9.8.5 worked for me. So I took your file and added my edit to the bottom as well and what do you know it worked. so I went on to edit the color's on a few other things that bug me. One is the huge droid looking like its giving the finger for usb connection.

OH and I was tired of everytime I push something to framework-res having the default wallpaper come up. so I replaced that with my wallpaper no more issue :)

I made it red when off and green when connected for now. I plan to totally change out those files once i find something worth putting htem but here's a pic. I hope you can help me with this file when you see this to make it have no space in it
    [​IMG]

I plan to do more little by little now that I figured out wiht your help how to get MM working in froyo. :)

#27 MAD450r, Jun 25, 2010
  4. dodgersrgood

dodgersrgood Member

Ratings:
    +0
    what icons are those. the ones used for sms/market

5. Tornado Rex

Tornado Rex Member

Ratings:
    +0
    @sousvide: What theme is that?

6. y0rk

y0rk Member

Ratings:
    +0

Glad to hear it worked for you. It's been a lot of trial and error for me that way too. I re-edited that file that I uploaded last nite. "SuperTheme" no spaces. Let me know if this one gets in ok as well. I stuck in the two usb connection pics I use too just for kicks.

http://www.nu-york.net/misc/AndroidThemes.rar

7. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    thanks much

I'll see how they look but I did the same last night to mine once I got MM1.9.8.5 working for me.

I did mine Red when disconnected and Green when connected, to match the other greens I used throughout my theme.

I will run this to fix the line to be no space now and I have to pack my rom up a newbie wants it all. easiest way to give to him will be to make a backup of my rom with my data gone so he can restore then signin tohis google and faceboot and whatknot. Thanks for your help :)

I have a few people asking for my theme, I dont know how to remove it and pack as a working theme so im going to upload it as a complete rom. I'm leaving your usb pic's in this one so mine is a tad different. I will give you credit for your help in what I have for a rom, as well as ChevyNo1's rom and I wish I could remember everyone else's name for things I used in my layout. I will also state If I forgot anyone please msg me and I'll edit OP to add there name for all the help i've gotten around this forum just to get what I've gotten done so far.

Will take me longer than i'd hoped to get my version up. I did msg to see about permission to use ChevyNo1's rom and release like this, but to do this I will have to pull all my paid apps first :(
    Audio Manager Pro, beautiful widgets [so to have the superman clock you will have to purchace BW if you dont own it yet], Metamorph, My Backup Pro [I dont use anymore], Pulldown Editor, rom manager, Root Explorer, Setcpu, Switchpro, Temp Monitor, are just few that come to mind when looking at my desktop :(

guess for a few I can add the free versions

which will make the theme missing for one the large Beautiful widgets theme, I can share the theme as a seperate d/l [again I didn't make this BW theme] but, cant just leave paid apps in the rom if im going to share this way.

#31 MAD450r, Jun 25, 2010
  8. y0rk

y0rk Member

Ratings:
    +0

Here are a couple more changes you can throw in there if you like. They only took me a couple minutes so if you don't like them it won't hurt my feelings. :) The status bar bottom piece and those two usb pix.

#32 y0rk, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  9. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    thanks

I'll add these instead nice touch ;)

Search tags for this page

droid x2 home screen setups