SS GB 5.1 - Bug List

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Mar 9, 2011.

1. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    I'll start (anything listed as FIXED will come in the next release, unless it is critical, in which case check the Patches thread):

1. (FIXED) - Brightness is 'buggy'
    2. Video camera FC's when zooming
    3. Longpress on camera button works, but buzzes multiple times
    4. (FIXED) - car home has 2 entries in applications list
    5. I can not use the SoundHound App to identify music while an auxiliary cord is plugged in. It says, "SoundHound can not hear any music!" (Exists in CM also)
    6. LED doesn't flash red when battery is low/dying. (weird, as I see the code where this should work!)
    7. Data for the apps that have notifications is restorable but for some reason, the notification tone is always incorrect after restoring
    8. (FIXED) - Sliding keyboard turns on the screen no matter if the box is checked or not.
    9. The only time I notice odd blinking is when I have the "Succession" or "Pulse in order" (haven't tried the "Random colors") options enabled. With only "Always pulse" enabled the LEDs work normally with correct colors and timing.
    10 . (FIXED - See Patches thread) - Font/language issue - some special characters/languages showing up as rectangular boxes
    11. (FIXED) - I'm having trouble hiding google search and google talk in Chevys scripts (ChevyNo1 NOTE: I had no issues with Talk, but did with Search)
    12. BT voice dialing - no voice prompt (this is broken by new libaudiopolicy.so - putting in old one brings back voice prompting, but then breaks DSP manager)
    13. (FIXED) - When I try to record a video it looks like it is recording and does the count down but once done the video doesnt actually get saved anywhere. It just seems to disappear.
    14. The only problem I am having are they notifications sound change back after a while. To what I be leave maybe the default.
    15 - (FIXED) - the "Send call directly to voicemail" feature in the phone/contact options never seems to work

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. coovee

coovee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    car home has 2 entries in applications list

3. smart_ask

smart_ask New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I uninstalled one car home with titanium backup. That left only one. Then I hid that one with chevys scripts.
    I'm having trouble hiding google search and google talk in Chevys scripts

4. junkshot9112

junkshot9112 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Soundhound

I can not use the SoundHound App to identify music while an auxiliary cord is plugged in. It says, "SoundHound can not hear any music!" ..I think it has to do with the preset settings that this ROM, and CM7 have when using headphones.(?) As noted by the icon that appears in the Status Bar when you plug in headphones/auxiliary, it is recognizing something. I tried CM7 as well, with the same results. Any ideas? Any ROM that shows the headphone icon in the status bar upon connecting a set seems to be having the same issue. I believe it is a mic setting issue.

Also, is this 2.3.2, or 2.3.3? You stated it is the latter, but in ROM Manager it is listed as 2.3.2.

5. cleave

cleave Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Can't send mms texts get error message :-( Apparently, I'm supposed too "run fix permissions" but I can't find how to do it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

6. coovee

coovee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    forgive me chevy for being an idiot about the car homes

i did notice while in sound settings i go to volume levels and select whichever and there is a weird voice sound that comes up, sounds like she is saying segar? its not like it affects performance, just something i noticed :)

edit: nvrmnd, i found it. i accidently turned oon talkback in accessibilty settings

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  7. coovee

coovee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    settings > chevy no1> scripts>other scripts

8. junkshot9112

junkshot9112 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Settings FC when trying to build lockscreen gestures.

9. junkshot9112

junkshot9112 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    2 more:
    *Can't access DSP Manager.
    *LED doesn't flash red when battery is low/dying.

10. tcyree2202

tcyree2202 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lockscreen gestures work fine for me. Coming from 5.01 with no wipe. Did you come from another rom? Maybe try fix permissions?

11. cleave

cleave Member

Ratings:
    +3
  12. tcyree2202

tcyree2202 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    DSP manager works for me. The battery LED I think has been an issue with me as well, though, since 5.0. I'm not sure what's goin on with that, because it also seems to be reporting incorrect battery remaining percentages. But only on the popup message to warn about low battery. My battery widget will display 15 percent, and then the popup appears and says "0% or less remaining."

13. cawunited

cawunited Member

Ratings:
    +0
  14. coovee

coovee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    when i try to mount the sd card to copy files from pc to droid, the screen disappears :(

15. cawunited

cawunited Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was able to see Chinese and Japanese characters in 5.0.1, and after installing 5.1 on top, I can't see them anymore.

Edit: Also the character next to "Show quoted text" in gmail isn't showing up either. I think it's a little arrow.

Search tags for this page

droid x the maximum number of recipients has been reached

lg phone blue battery spinning arrow