SS GB 5.00 - Bug List

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Feb 11, 2011.

1. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    This is fixed in the next release - because of this and another issue, that release will be out quicker than normal!

2. Cosmo91

Cosmo91 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi There...I been a long time user of your roms ChevyNo1...I used to use B.B but I love how you had the option for the music controls...see I listen to music a lot on my phone when im going to sleep...and it great to be able to just use the volume keys to change tracks and the option to switch between camera and media keys with the long press...I had no problems with S.S 5.00...but I installed 5.01 with no wipe...and I cant get the home button to work..and the media keys dont work...when I push the camera button all that happens is the screen turns on...I did 2 wipes already..and even installed the themed and unthemed zips...but still no luck...Would love if you could help me out..I could do a factory reset..but I dont want to lose all my notes from my notepad and have to add all my accounts agian...Is there anyway to fix this? Also..when I try to sign out of gtalk..and i have it set to not automatically log in..but it automatically logs in everytime...I would like to be able to sign in to a different gmail i have on my phone....but the most important is the media keys dont seem to be working..and the home key does nothing at all...already tired wiping twice...gonna try and wipe again...as for the media keys..is there somewhere in the settings that i have to change? other than on chevy tools?? but the home button doesnt work...so im guessing something is wrong here..hopefully the wipe again will work...thanks for any help..other than that..loving the rom!! dancedroid

Moving to 5.01 buglist thread..my mistake

#494 Cosmo91, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  3. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey Cosmo - thanks for using SS!

The home key issue - definitely needs a wipe to clear that up - seems a big change happened either in AOSP or CM to cause this - I update my source regularly and sometimes this is the result - I do not know of any other way to get your home key working again!

4. Cosmo91

Cosmo91 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the quick reply! :).....well I did a wipe...but still...home key doesn't work...when you say wipe u mean wipe cache right?....ill try again...what about the camera key not playing the music? I saw it says fixed....is it something that will be fixed in the next release?..I did a search but could not really find a answer....ill try to wipe again and redownload the unthemed one again....but the camera key just turns on the screen...and I don't know if this is an option under chevy tools...or in the other settings?....thanks for reply so quickly again...trying to get atleast the music controls to work before I go to bed :)....keep up the great work chevy!

5. Cosmo91

Cosmo91 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OPPS i posted on the wrong bug list..sorry..im using 5.01 but i posted in the 5.00 bug list thread..my bad..let me go post over there x)

6. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    No worries - and I meant a full DATA wipe - cache alone will not do it

7. iamgeniusrnti

iamgeniusrnti Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, there seems to be a bug that we forgot about. Or perhaps, I am the only droid user in the world as this symptom while using this rom.

Picture it, I open my camera so much I take a picture. The picture I just took now appears in my little preview window. If I close my camera and I open my gallery, aforementioned picture will be in the gallery. If I reopen the camera the picture will appear in the preview window.

A few hours later, I open the camera and aforementioned picture will still be in the window. Then 1.5 seconds later the picture will simply disappear. If I go back to the gallery the picture will no longer be there. If I reboot the phone the picture on no longer be there. If I throw the phone against the wall and it bounces up and rolls around on the floor, the picture will still not be there.

But using root explorer, I can locate aforementioned picture in the DCIM/camera directory. Anyone know what's happening?? This was in both 5.0 and 5.01.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

8. possessedskier

Ratings:
    +0
    Same problem here. Pictures I took yesterday are no longer showing in the gallery but I can see the files and view them with explorer. They're still in the same directory as all the other camera pictures.

9. Tarster

Tarster Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Every now and then my phone will do this same thing where they will dissapear, a reboot fixes it for me.

10. iamgeniusrnti

iamgeniusrnti Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OK got it! Phew! Raise your voltage. I was using LV and read somewhere that if the voltage is too low it will affect your camera ops. I raised it to 1.1 MV and it fixed the problem--in fact the camera can now see ALL the pics I've taken:D

Search tags for this page

user denied geolocation samsung