[ROM] SS 5.6 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Mohawk3

Mohawk3 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ditto with the notifications for every percent from 19 down. I haven't noticed any other issues yet. My phone is running smoothly.

2. skruid

skruid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I set my low battery notification down to 10% and I have not seen this problem yet,

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

3. daware

daware Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure if this is a bug, or it has to do with the theme chooser theme I'm running. I know I can disable the double battery icons, but I'm wondering why they are reporting different percentages? It appears the theme's battery icon matches the system battery level, but Chevy's stock battery icon does not.

4. bigeric828

bigeric828 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    he did say if you have left your phone off for a while or in reocvery for a while, the % might b off by as much as 9%.

5. bdub33

bdub33 Member

Ratings:
    +1
  6. trxdraxon

trxdraxon Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    So far I am really loving 5.6. Overall phone runs much faster and a bit cooler than 5.5. I am having one issue, I wouldn't call it a bug but putting this here to see if anyone else is having the same quirk I guess. I suffer from major insomnia so I spend a lot of time in the middle of the night just watching a random movie I have on my phone or something on Netflix.

I don't usually convert my movies, I just throw them on there and watch them using RockPlayer Lite. In 5.5 and before I didn't have any issues. Now I am getting a lot of artifacts while playing movies. I have done all my normal tweaks since installing the ROM except for a new kernel. I was running the ULV 1.25 on 5.5 with no problems. I am just wondering if anyone else is having video issues. I didn't want to upgrade my kernel yet as I wasn't sure if they were compatible with the new ROM but I just saw a post saying they will work. So I will try that and see if I still have the problem.

7. tcyree2202

tcyree2202 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Camera sounds immediately after boot are normal; it's part of the recently added video chat feature in Google Talk. Is the duplicate icon issue still relevant? I can't say I've ever seen that before.

8. RoyR80

RoyR80 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No operating issues, but i can't get the old (SS5.3) circle batt to work. :-(
    It'll be present w/ 10% inc's till batt level changes, then it goes back to the stock. I can read the stock, lol, too small.
    Any suggestions? ALL i want is the circle/percent. It is totally awesome to have 1%'s but i can read 'em at the current size anyway. :p

9. NicoleNXD

NicoleNXD Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't know if this is really a bug but it's driving me crazy.....lol. Every time I look at my running services the cyanogen settings is running. I close it and it continuously starts running. Any way to get it to stop?

10. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol Senior Member

Ratings:
    +23
    For you folks with the double battery displays, go to Chevy Tools > statusbar and check Hide Battery. This hides the normal battery, the other one will remain.

11. 1FZFE

1FZFE Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Did anything with memory management change? In every version prior to this, using Chevy's task killer option would leave me with 50 to 70 MB of memory. Same with MIUI. Now its returns values no larger than 4 to 5 MB. Haven't noticed any ill side effects. Just wondering.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

12. RoyR80

RoyR80 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering the same thing................

13. johnnyb15613

johnnyb15613 Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    Not a bug, just my opinion:
    Flashed last night OVER TOP OF Petes GPA17 with no wiping or clearing OF ANY KIND, and I have not had an issue yet. Love the "Ring" lockscreen and answer call methods, and for some reason, Im getting the best battery Ive ever had on GingerBread. This ROM is a real winner, kudos Chevy! Donating next Wednesday when I get paid!

14. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Member

Ratings:
    +1
    CPU settings is very strange. It has Max at 600, but that is not even a slot option. There is only 550 or 700, so which is it? And yeah it seems to reset back to 125 and 600 after a reboot.

15. 666ogre666

666ogre666 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    About the battery low warning, Ive been testing this for a couple days and the best thing Ive done is just turn the low battery LED down to 5% and then it doesnt show up till then. Otherwise you get a warning every percent it goes down from 19%

Search tags for this page

how to changebattery notifications simply stunning

simply stunning 5.6 multimedia messaging