[ROM] SS 5.6 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Oct 17, 2011.

1. chewy74

chewy74 Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    where do i set this?

2. tcyree2202

tcyree2202 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Settings>ChevyNo1 Tools>Options>Low Battery LED. Then choose 5.

3. tcyree2202

tcyree2202 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure what the deal is, but you could try this. Go to LED settings>Manage Categories>Add category. Name it MMS or SMS or something. Go back to the main LED settings menu and choose unconfigured. Find Handcent or Messaging, whichever you're using, then add it to the category you just made. Choose Force On, set your flash color (try green just for starters), then try the flash test near the bottom of the menu. If the test works, hopefully incoming SMS/MMS will, too. Save your new settings by choosing Save from the menu, right underneath Flash Test.

4. chewy74

chewy74 Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    thanks man. I was looking for a systems setting and didnt even think it would be the LED

5. phaze3131

phaze3131 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't figure out why my Max cpu keeps getting reset back to 550 from 1000...

I keep setting it at 1000 and set on boot.

thanks for the help

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

6. tcyree2202

tcyree2202 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    A few others have noted this as well, but currently there's really no workaround or solution.

7. ducmon695

ducmon695 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok for some reason today now all of a sudden it is working. I had done what you suggested before and didn't see any change. I haven't rebooted the phone because I am trying to reboot it because of the issue I am having with my Facebook account. But the only thing I have done since yesterday is install Launcher Pro.

The FB issue I am having is I add Facebook to sync my contacts and then if I reboot my phone, my FB contacts are gone. And if I go into my accounts FB is gone from that list. So I have go into FB tell to sync all, then delete the account in my accounts, then go back into FB and tell it to sync again. If I don't do that, then not all of my contacts get synced...it is really weird. I was having the same issue with SS 5.5.

8. tcyree2202

tcyree2202 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you using the Facebook that came with the ROM? Try using chevy's scripts to remove Facebook, then re-install it from the market. ChevyNo1 Tools>Scripts>select check box beside "hide or delete files", then choose "hide/unhide files" and scroll down to Facebook.

EDIT: Never mind, just realized Facebook isn't even included in the ROM anymore.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  9. natezire71

natezire71 Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I've got the same problem when it comes to the CPU clocking itself back to 250/250 Mhz. I currently am using the SMART ASS governor, and have it clocked at 250/1000 Mhz. The screen off setting is 250 Mhz. It only happens every so often. I dunno.

Just throwing it out there. I know it's been confirmed. :p

10. tcyree2202

tcyree2202 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You're referring to the CPU not jumping back to the max slot when waking the device, correct? I'll add another report to #3 on my list, if that's the one you mean. :)

11. phaze3131

phaze3131 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is this losing 3g service an Android bug?

It's really annoying because I have had it on every Rom I've tried in the past 3 or 4 months. I don't get why so many people can't locate a bug when it is so easy to narrow down how it occurs(after a phone call).

If someone found the bug could they make a rom and patch the android source to fix it theoretically?

12. baldybill

baldybill Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Wow, not sure exactly, but if my memory is correct, wasn't there an issue with phone loosing 3G after a phone call. I though most ROMs fixed it.

Search tags for this page

how to changebattery notifications simply stunning

simply stunning 5.6 multimedia messaging