SS 5.5 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Aug 19, 2011.

1. rchusid

rchusid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having problems with Bluetooth since updating to 5.5. I have an external Bluetooth speaker which either works independently as a speaker or transmits the Droid audio output over FM. The phone will still pair with the speaker and works for calls but the sound is not changed to play over the speaker as opposed to the phone. This had worked fine with SS5.4. Any ideas on fixing this?

Update: Found the solution. The problem is simply that installing SS 5.5 turned off this function. To get to the options menu to turn it back on it is necessary to do a long push one the name of the device under Bluetooth settings.

#217 rchusid, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. Logan3824

Logan3824 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been having a big issue with MMS, I only receive about 50% of the texts that are sent to me...I've done both *22899 and *228 2 ....This is causing a real problem because I absolutely hate talking on the phone and would much rather text >_<

3. TuBitMittens

TuBitMittens Member

Ratings:
    +10
    My phone froze and I had to turn it off and when I turn it on again I just get a blank grey screen. HELP!!! :0 is it bricked??? I tried removing the battery and also turning it on while holding X and nothing. I last had clockwork mod on it and I'm not sure if my phone is bricked or not. I'd appreciate any assistance to restore it cuz I tried the rsdlite method with the sbf recovery and I'm not able to boot into the ! icon by holding up on the dpad while turning it on :(

4. rck76

rck76 Super Moderator
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +38
    I'm not sure, bad digitizer? Fried phone maybe?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

5. rleejr79

rleejr79 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No sir. No longer an issue. My Bluetooth headset began doing this to me on my Ipod Touch a couple weeks ago. During my run last week the headset stopped working. Motorola sent me a replacement, no issues now. Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

6. androidlearner

Ratings:
    +12
    Sorry posted wrong thread

#222 androidlearner, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
Search tags for this page

bubo bubo

heap size

lewis hamilton