SS 5.4 Exchange Calendar

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by undroid, Aug 18, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. undroid

undroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone able to sync their Exchange calendar? Contacts and email sync fine. Calendar is not even showing in my calendar list as if it was never added. I know about touchdown but is wondering why the native client isn't working when there's an option to sync them.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. pwjlw

pwjlw New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, it works and I'm using. There are calendar settings in both the email app as well as the stock calender that need checked. Then for some reason I always had to restart phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. KoD7085

KoD7085 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Exchange Calendar - working

I have 2 exchange accounts synced up and both populate the calendar. Just to double check is Calendar sync checked in that accounts settings (I've had mine randomly turn off contacts and calendar sync, but that hasn't happened in a long while).

You may want to try removing the account, rebooting the phone, and re-adding.

4. undroid

undroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yah I've unchecked and checked. Remove account clear data, boot into recovery wipe cache, dalvik cache, re- added account still not there. Sometimes on a reboot it shows calendar added in the notifications but still not there.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  5. pwjlw

pwjlw New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you check setting in gmail calender settings to show your corporate calender? Calendar, menu, more, calendars, then make sure corporate its synced and visible.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  6. undroid

undroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yup i checked under Calendar, menu, more calendars. as mentioned in the OP, its as if the calendar was never added.
  7. trblmkr

trblmkr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Calendar not working

I'm getting an Exchange sync error, all of a sudden. Says Client/Server conversion error. Never had that before, and don't have problems with either Mail or Contacts from my server. Have you had that happen?