SS 5.2 Bug list

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by chewy74, Mar 24, 2011.

1. chewy74

chewy74 Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    If prepended by FIXED - it will come in the next version - some of these are framework-related, so no quick patch

1. FIXED - Connect your charger (%d%%)
    2. not able to hide Google talk in Chevy scripts - not confirmed - works for me
    3. Message bodies in gmail seems to be shifted left - put phone in landscape then back - temp fix
    4. FIXED - Unlock slider is unthemed in landscape. Standard android green, instead of the pretty silver in portrait
    5. FIXED but can't test myself - Phone stays in landscape mode when mounted in car dock
    6. Lock/unlock toggle in power widget embedded in pulldown not always working - confirmed to be locker app, not ROM
    7. sometimes it seems like I have to press the "home" or "back" button 2-3 times to get back to the homescreen when I'm in an app - cannot reproduce
    8. FIXED - In Chevy settings > colors > all same > custom caused my status bar to crash. Had to go back in and change it to a color and reboot to get it back.
    9. Before, selecting "Some animations" got rid of the flip on a horizontal axis and preserved the vertical axis one. Now the only way to get rid of the horizontal is to select no animations. Is this on purpose, because I'm kind of bummed. The horizontal axis ones give me a headache, but I don't want to lose all animations - will look into bringing this back
    10. one thing that has been continuous since v5.XX is the inability to connect to a hidden ssid - cannot reproduce - this has ALWAYS worked for me, no matter which version
    11. FIXED - I've noticed that my lock gmail app selection doesn't stay active after a reboot.
    12. Anyone else getting black on black text in the pull down for ongoing calls?
    13. FIXED - bootanimations placed in /data/chevyno1/bootanimation not working
    14. When using the Notification Widget to toggle sound (between Vibrate & Ring and Vibrate, when going from Vib & Ring to Vib only, it changes the 'vibrate' setting under Settings>Sounds to 'only in silent mode'... But since it is in vibrate mode, not silent mode, it doesnt vibrate - does not do this when using volume rocker
    15. I installed the patch from the other thread and the unlock icon was fixed in landscape like it was supposed to be.
    But when you actually swipe it across and unlock it, the whole slider turns green.
    Same thing with the Sound slider, it turns orange after it gets to the other side of the screen. Neither of those do the same in portrait mode.
    16. when on a call, the 3G icon doesn't disappear.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
  2. chewy74

chewy74 Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Since I didn't see a thread for it. Sticky if you'd like.

[​IMG]

3. tcyree2202

tcyree2202 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got this (%d%%) again, as well, lol. I'm honestly not worried about that kind of thing at this point though. My screen brightness is working again and this thing is BLAZING! Now if only that launcher pro update would come through with better gingerbread support, I'll be set. dancedroid

4. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    DOH! I'll have to see how that got missed ;)

5. jplyler

jplyler Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First off amazing job chevy really over did it this time ur roms are the only one I use and on a diff not I can't find the spare parts tried going under tools and nothing, I was wondering if it accidently got left out thanks chevy amazing job. When I find a job u will receive a donation

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

6. samiusmc

samiusmc Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Launcher Pro is working perfectly with SS 5.2. I'm using it now.

7. smart_ask

smart_ask New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It might just be my install but I'm not able to hide Google talk in Chevy scripts. This is so far very fast and smooth tho.

8. hapster

hapster Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, I first noticed this in 5.1, but its happening in 5.2 as well. Message bodies in gmail seems to be shifted left. Any clue what could be causing it?

View attachment 30034

9. redoregon

redoregon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lock/unlock toggle in power widget embedded in pulldown not always working. Always works on reboot... I use the pattern to lock my screen (I work with some comedians who like to take... interesting... pictures if they find an unlocked phone). When I reboot, the screen will lock with the pattern just fine. I toggle the screen lock off in the pulldown and the pattern stops; all is well. But when I toggle it back on, sometimes the pattern lock will come back, most often not. Takes a reboot to get it active again.

10. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not really a bug, but the Unlock slider is unthemed in landscape. Standard android green, instead of the pretty silver in portrait.

11. ChevyNo1

Ratings:
    +5
    Actually I did leave it out on purpose this time - just seemed like an extra app not really needed. What did you use it for?

12. ChevyNo1

Ratings:
    +5
    Are you getting an error? I just did it and it worked just fine ...

13. ChevyNo1

Ratings:
    +5
    I see what you mean - it's as if it thinks the screen is only so wide so it is wrapping ...

14. ChevyNo1

Ratings:
    +5
    So is it just the pattern lock that is missing, ie. is the phone still locked? Or it will not lock at all?

15. ChevyNo1

Ratings:
    +5
    Ahhhhh - thanks for that

Search tags for this page

caller does not have device power permission

slacker error code 3

slacker error code 4

slacker error code 4 refresh failed

slacker error code 405

slacker radio error code 4