SS 4.7 - FASTER - More Statusbar Options - Music Controls ++

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Aug 18, 2010.

1. crownroyal

crownroyal Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome, thank you! I was right, user error!!!

2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    How much free memory? What launcher? If not stock, did you delete (not just hide) the stock launcher? Have you run a logcat to see what your phone is doing behind the scenes when it's sluggish and visibly not doing anything? Did you wipe for this install?

3. JEFFSGTP

JEFFSGTP New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know 4.6 was working well for me, but when I updated to 4.7 with no wipe (4.6 I did wipe) it was sluggish/redraw issues etc...I wiped, reinstalled, updated baseband and all is good now (at least for me) on the sluggish part.

4. r1nstang

r1nstang Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Chevy just curious. is there a way to get the status bar color options available on any ROM i've seen multiple ROMS with something similar but was curious is yours would be able to be integrated into other roms with an update.zip

5. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Do you mean actually change the png file in the framework? I don't have anything yet - but what other ROM's are doing it? I thought CM might have been the only one, and it takes a reboot.

6. vmukund

vmukund Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Great ROM using it with ulv 800Mhz kernel. Install went very well with wipe definitely than no wipe. Came from BB0.4 (I am a big fan of this) with evolution theme--so rstapps did not replace all my screens/widgets. No biggie. But all app settings went fine except touchdown has lost its widgets.

Updated to the newest Gapps and it works fine with it. Using profiles in SetCPU and trying to see how much battery life I can get with it. Will keep posted.

1) Issues with Market/Gtalk sign in fixed with the fixpermissions script.
    2) Issues with sluggish speed - nothing to do, a reboot got it
    3) Issue with cell standby 50% not gone yet! Hey Chevy, is there any plans to resolve this?

started off as a stand-in ROM until BB0.5 but looks like I was blind for sure. SS ROMs are super awesome, a fan now. Backed up as a main one now. Thanks!

7. sincerity

sincerity Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hate to keep being a pest but dont want to create an individual thread...

anybody else having a problem getting usb to be recognized when phone is on and in dock? I just reinstalled 4.7 last night and everything is perfect except for that....it works in recovery mode btw...

8. r1nstang

r1nstang Member

Ratings:
    +0

sorry i shouldnt have said multiple roms. from what i've seen just you and CM. and I guess it would be changing to png in framework. i've been rom hopping lately trying to find the one that works best on my phone. but i would love to be able to change the clock, notification bar, and notification text, on the fly like Chevy SS tools allows

9. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Yeah I was bummed to find that if I disable system persistent, I get redraws. I think all I had to do was open and close Skyfire to get one. In the previous version before he changed that, I could have screen rotation AND no redraws.

But actually, the homescreen rotation is not a big deal, now that I'm used to it. And of course, APPS will still rotate. There's also the benefit of no slowdown... sometimes when the homescreen goes to landscape or back to portrait, there can be a slight redraw lag. It also gives ADW an even smaller footprint, so in general other things should be faster too.

#609 Phreaker47, Aug 24, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  10. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I installed this the day it was released. All has been working well except one thing. I am experiencing diminished signal strength and have been since I upgraded from 4.6. I have already reinstalled baseband and done* 228 several times but no luck. Also yesterday I installed the watermark d theme from your download section of rom manager and now my data network is going down periodically. Its intermittent but persistantly annoying. I have reverted to stable backup but still having the problem. Also I have called verizon and now am certain it is not on their end. Anyone have some advice? Please keep in mind I am an intermediate user and have done all the basic stuff like reflashing and reverting to nandroid and* 228 and data wipe.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

11. marlon3

marlon3 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you. that fixed my gmail.

12. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Which baseband are you using? I had upgraded to the latest (C_01.43.01) and after a week or so I started having the same issues. It got so bad it would stay in 1x most of the day. I have since reverted back to C_01.3E.03P and have 3 to 4 bars of 3G again.

Search tags for this page

android pandora statusbar control

chevyno1 ss 4.7 rom

cplus led apk

gingerbread volume control notify status bar apk

if i do a factory reset on my galaxy ss4 do i lose root

ss4 status bar

status bar music control

status bar music control android

status bar music controls apk

status bar music player conroller for android kitkat