1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SS 4.6 - Phone OTA Update Looping?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Ictinike, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Ictinike

Ictinike New Member

Greets,

Have had SS 4.6 since it landed and was holding out until all the OTA Froyo updates were calmed down a bit but something I've noticed today but may have been happening awhile is that the OTA page that shows updates comes up with a Froyo 2.2 Update download of some 42 meg and it quickly goes through the download bar only to say `System is up to date` verbiage.

If I leave the screen, go back into the Phone Status I get the same screen that does the very same thing.

Any ideas? This is on both my wife and I's DROIDS and as I type this I'm flashing SS 4.7 so this may be a non issue after however searching back weeks into these forums I've not seen anyone mention this particular issue.

Thanks!