SS 4.3 360 Screen Rotation Problem

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ntxct, Jul 3, 2010.

1. ntxct

ntxct New Member

I was wondering if anyone else was having rotation issues with a couple apps using 4.3.

I did a forum search and didn't the problem, but I apologize if its already known or solved.

Anyways I may be one of those weird people that prefer to have the screen orientation turned off so I'm in control of which way the screen is oriented. Toggling the option off works for home and almost all my apps; voice, browser, RM, market, etc... However even with the option off, the contacts app still rotates on its own accord, and I found a different app that did it as well, however that was last night and I can't remember for the life of me which one it was.

So was anyone else having this issue?

(side topic, Google Voice doesn't seem to be pushing texts through to my phone like it was on 4.1 and 4.2, however I can't claim it as a real issue as yesterday started my vacation and I'm now in a different part of the US that has some spotty service. Hitting refresh on a conversation will sometimes bring the texts down, but Ill wait until I'm back home and in my normal conditions to really consider it annoying or problematic)

Thanks in advance for any and all help, much appreciated and very happy with 4.3!! dancedroid
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Yep, this rotation issue has already been fixed - download from my 4.3 Patches thread, install, and you should be good! :)
  3. ntxct

ntxct New Member

Awesome! Thanks Chevy, and thanks for SS, I knew once I found a rom I liked I'd be sticking with it for good, you're doing the amazing work!
Search tags for this page

netflix app not rotating