1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sry need help bugless beast 7.5

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by GOON, Feb 13, 2010.

1. GOON

GOON New Member

ya that lights on my keyboard dont light up somtimes but then i close phone and open it and it will work.

but i have major issues with BB 7.5 that ive never had before.
    1. tethering wont work off the back. i DL the app and install and when i run it, it wont show on laptop or itouch, then i update the kernal with this site http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...d-wifi-tether-wireless-tether-root-users.html and it will work.
    2. i set setcpu up the right way (autodetect) but it only goes to 600mhz. no clue why.

ive restored my phone and re installed BB 7.5 but it does same ****. please help!!!!
  2. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

Best I can tell you is to try a full/clean image install (i.e. clear all your files). But personally I think that is causing many of these problems that people are seeing.

Personally I've only ever used the update method. So worse case I would say go back to stock and then use update method to put a 'clean' version of BB on.
  3. GOON

GOON New Member

Ok good advice but how exactly do I do a full/image restall?
  4. cpjr

cpjr New Member

Erase all data/cache in recovery mode, then try a reinstall of the ROM. Keep in mind erasing everything does just that, you will loose all data and need to setup everything again.
  5. GOON

GOON New Member

ok so when i erase data/ cache i will just be rooted and nothing else? no apps contacts and bugless beast?
  6. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member