SQUIDLY 2.3.20 ROM here it is same theme as 2.0 but new base official

karnovaran

Reaction score
Don't know what happened to you but download the full system sbf and hold vol down camera and power at the same time you'll go into bootloader

Can someone give me full instructions on how to do this. I was able to go into bootloader but RSDlite 4.9 is not recognizing the phone.

What specifics drivers do i need to have for it to recognize the phone on RSDlite.

Basically the Rsdlite 4.9 dosent see the phone even when i put the phone in bootloader mode, so i cant upload the SBF file.

please help

Thanks
You need these drivers:
USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola, Inc. USA

leakim13

Reaction score
question about the Launcher situation.... is it more advantageous to run with ADW (which is not what im used to) or are others ok also? Is there a benefit to sticking with ADW?

Other than that, this Rom fixed the situation where my contacts were getting bullied by the Blur Facebook app (im still running full blur though as i have a lot of emails and get alot of texts etc and it just makes it easier to deal with in one spot) and now all my numbers are showing up under contacts and i dont have to click the picture for get that info.... this makes this ROM worth sticking with for a long time, i will buy you a beer today :)

Last edited:
OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You can run whatever you like launcher2 is in there by script but has no options but launcherpro works nice also.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Don't know what happened to you but download the full system sbf and hold vol down camera and power at the same time you'll go into bootloader

Can someone give me full instructions on how to do this. I was able to go into bootloader but RSDlite 4.9 is not recognizing the phone.

What specifics drivers do i need to have for it to recognize the phone on RSDlite.

Basically the Rsdlite 4.9 dosent see the phone even when i put the phone in bootloader mode, so i cant upload the SBF file.

please help

Thanks
You need these drivers:
USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola, Inc. USA

Im honored your checking out my thread I admire your work and appreciate all you have done for us.

karnovaran

Reaction score
Im honored your checking out my thread I admire your work and appreciate all you have done for us.
Thanks for the kind words squidly - but I can't take credit for anything other than being the first guinea pig to test the rage exploit (Mr. Krahmer at C skills wrote it).

I've been using your ROM since yesterday and plan to stick with you going forward. Thanks for the excellent work.

lintmail

Reaction score
HDMI out?

I loaded the ROM yesterday and it has been working great. No issues at all. 2.3.20 also seems to be more solid.

My question is any else seeing an "HDMI" option on the Settings icon, below Data manager and above Backup assistant? I get the feeling that is not a 2.3.20 feature. Thoughts?

[update] I decided to view some videos and they no longer work. I can hear the video but can not see it. I also see an HDMI icon in the top left hand corner but I don't seem able to output to the computer.

FYI - have tried many other ROMs liking this the best because I like bluremail and the configuration options.

Last edited:

leakim13

Reaction score
EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID ^^^^

Launcher Pro works amazingly, but i added the "widget that streams like twitter and facebook" and what not and it wont let me move to trash it, it long clicks and icon pops up but the remove to "trash" icon wont go away for a long time, or unless i reboot.... any idea how to remove widget?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Try uninstalling launcher pro as for the videos that's odd never had q problem not playing ill fix the hdmi thing later in a zip I know what I did thanks for bringing it to my attention

lintmail

Reaction score
I think the issue of the videos not playing is linked to the "problem" HDMI option.

Try uninstalling launcher pro as for the videos that's odd never had q problem not playing ill fix the hdmi thing later in a zip I know what I did thanks for bringing it to my attention

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Blur quick contact facebook fix, sign out of facebook and email through my accounts wait for it to remove. Go to applications, manage applications, all,accounts then clear data/ force stop,go to accounts storage and do the same. Then go back to my accounts sign back in to facebook, and it will work. Sorry it took so long didn't make much sense that this made it work but ill take it trial and error.

Thank you. Worked first try!

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
I'm trying to understand what the script stuff means...

..does this rom come with all the stuff removed and if you want it then just run the script? I don't even know what half of those scripts would do.

Anyways...I might wanna try this instead of the one I'm running if someone can explain the script stuff.

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
Hey I flashed to this ROM. Did a reset device and cache 3 times before doing this. But now my phone doesnt go more than the Moto logo.

I dont know how to recover the 2.3.20. can someone please give me a link so i can get back up...

I did get the RSDlite instructions here Tutorial/Walkthrough for flashing an .sbf to Droid 2 (unrooting/factory restore) - xda-developers but they are for when the phone is booted up. My phone is not booting up at all. All i see is the moto logo and nothing more.

Please help

thanks a lot.

You can try this first before sbf.......
Hold power & X button, when you see the triangle with the "!" hit the search button on keyboard them wipe data/cache then reboot.

If that doesn't work then search here for 2.3.20 sbf and follow the link you found

ILikeWaffles

Reaction score
Alright I loaded the rom (like it a lot for the blur email stuff) and downloaded terminal emulator. I figured out that -rm is to remove and -ins is to insert. Type one or the other not both. :ph34r:

As far as the other crap...shouldn't there be an explanation of what it is or does? Like godmode or genie or should we do zipalign_apks etc. etc.

Milz

Reaction score
Alright I loaded the rom (like it a lot for the blur email stuff) and downloaded terminal emulator. I figured out that -rm is to remove and -ins is to insert. Type one or the other not both. :ph34r:

As far as the other crap...shouldn't there be an explanation of what it is or does? Like godmode or genie or should we do zipalign_apks etc. etc.
i agree with the waffle guy