SQUIDLY 2.3.20 ROM here it is same theme as 2.0 but new base official

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
Found a couple bugs. Idk if its the rom or 2.3.20. I set a lock pattern and it wont go to the pattern screen after unlock. And I can't get universal inbox to show up. I did Wiped data and cache before I installed your tomorrow squidly

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
Found a couple bugs. Idk if its the rom or 2.3.20. I set a lock pattern and it wont go to the pattern screen after unlock. And I can't get universal inbox to show up. I did Wiped data and cache before I installed your tomorrow squidly

Nvm the lock issue. Had it set to 20 minutes

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It usually takes a few minutes for universal inbox to show up as foe the soft reboot did you reboot after loading blur that's the only way I got it after that I never got one that's odd,really check if music google.apk is in system/ app if it is delete it and reboot

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
As for the universal inbox reboot after loading please to correctly implement the applications

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It was when I turned on wifi ill let you know if it happens again.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok because I murdered this and it wouldn't reboot also if your oc'ed at all even on battery saver your phone might not like my voltages either you can experiment for yourself or run stock.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok because I murdered this and it wouldn't reboot also if your oc'ed at all even on battery saver your phone might not like my voltages either you can experiment for yourself or run stock.

Im running a lv kernel now but im using an app from the market so I can customize :)

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yup try reapplying the script if you apply mmsblur and emailblur then take one away it screws it up reapply the one your using and yes its called UniversalInbox.apk

If for some reason its not in your sdcard that's why its not in your system

Last edited:

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
Yup try reapplying the script if you apply mmsblur and emailblur then take one away it screws it up reapply the one your using and yes its called UniversalInbox.apk

I didn't do either script. But I did use email -rm

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
That's your problem it takes emailgoogle out you need to run emailblur -ins for blur email or email -ins for google email right now you have no mail

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Happy to see your doing work :) Good to see roms starting for the D2 community. If you ever need help with anything squidly, just hit me up with a PM :)