SQLite

4low4fun

Reaction score
You need to be rooted. And if you are just download WiFi tether for root users

OP
T

tha rockstar

Reaction score
I went in and checked mine, they both had 0 value on 66 and 67 but tether_reverse_nat_enabled had 0 too. I noticed in pic that it had a 1. Should I change mine?

KaChow

Reaction score
I went in and checked mine, they both had 0 value on 66 and 67 but tether_reverse_nat_enabled had 0 too. I noticed in pic that it had a 1. Should I change mine?

In order for the Tether the setting must be "0", if the setting has a "1" then you must edit the line to "0" and save the change once it is made, and reboot.

This should be "0" for: entitlement_check, usb_entitlement_check, tether_reverse_nat_enabled.

OP
T

tha rockstar

Reaction score
All 3 of mine have 0, I didn't have to change any. I can't get USB tethering to work on my tower pc

OP
T

tha rockstar

Reaction score
I went into titanium pro and entitlement 4.1.2-26 is not froze but I don't see stock USB tether or Verizon mobile hotspot 1.0, is there anywhere I can get them?

OP
T

tha rockstar

Reaction score
I'm running Jelly Haters ROM. I think they deleted VW mobile hotspot and stock USB tether and replaced it with their own. I'm also on jb 98.72.8 , do you think that has anything to do with it?