Sprint Navigation from Evo on the Incredible!

intenselyinsane

Reaction score
I was messing with my brothers rooted Evo and pulled the Sprint navigation.apk and put it on my incredible. Weird thing is it not only boots but turn by turn and everything works.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's the same thing that the Droid/Incredible has.

OP
intenselyinsane

intenselyinsane

Reaction score
It's not the same as the incredible . It is Sprint telnav navigation . I am on my phone so can't post the apk but I will email it if you would post it up.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I honestly don't see why you need this when Google Maps on our phone does the Turn by Turn voice navigation.

OP
intenselyinsane

intenselyinsane

Reaction score
It's not a needed program. Google navigation took navigation of the year and is the best. I just thought it was weird that we can even use SPRINT navigation at all. Not to mention the gps chip turns on and it will actually fully run . One thing this has is movie search by location. Ours does not. Also it will still announce turns while you are in a call. Ours will not. But really I installed it and the NFL app to see if the Evo root method that went through the Sprint apps would then work on our incredible.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
It's not a needed program. Google navigation took navigation of the year and is the best. I just thought it was weird that we can even use SPRINT navigation at all. Not to mention the gps chip turns on and it will actually fully run . One thing this has is movie search by location. Ours does not. Also it will still announce turns while you are in a call. Ours will not. But really I installed it and the NFL app to see if the Evo root method that went through the Sprint apps would then work on our incredible.

Ahh ok. Yeah its weird Sprint Navigation works. Ours you can search for movie theaters and you can also hear voice directions while on a call as far as i know. I heard it just pauses your call for a minute, tells you to turn and then goes back to the call.