Sprint Announces New Data-Heavy Family Share Pack Plan

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Sprint introduces new shared data plans that offer double the high-speed data at the same or lower price as compared to AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless.

sprintplans.jpg

sprintbreakdown.jpg

Head over to Sprint for all the details.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
With them being #4 they are having to shake things up. They are literally taking a page out of T-mobile's playbook offering crazy deals that they know will get people to jump on board. What I like about these shake ups is it helps the consumers across the board as it entices competitors to lower their prices as well.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
didn't they have unlimited data still? or is that T-mobile? regardless the plans look decent, hopefully they can build their infastructure up some to be able to seriously compete

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
didn't they have unlimited data still? or is that T-mobile? regardless the plans look decent, hopefully they can build their infastructure up some to be able to seriously compete
T-Mobile has unlimited throttled data after your allowance of high speed runs out. They also have added speed tests and streaming music do not count against the high speed data allowance when using the apps they require for the freebie.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

swc2001

Reaction score
Sprint does still have a 79.99 Unlimited plan as well.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
T-Mobile has unlimited throttled data after your allowance of high speed runs out. They also have added speed tests and streaming music do not count against the high speed data allowance when using the apps they require for the freebie.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
apps they require? does google music not count then? because that's all I use