Sprint Announces 'Cut Your Wireless Bill in Half' Promo Coming from Verizon or AT&T

sos567656765

Reaction score
i just don't know if i can pass on unlimited everything lines for what works out to $25 a crack.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Just be sure the coverage area is decent. While Sprint is overhauling their network, their 3G service is rather terrible, similar to Verizon's 3G service. Verizon and AT&T have more LTE coverage.

I did this using a Boost mobile phone for a month and took it wherever I traveled. I know this is not economical for everyone, but due to work my phone has to work. With Sprint, it was not an option for me.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the deal also requires you to give them your current providers phone, and then finance a new device. After 2015, the phone line will go up by $15/month. Also, if you ever switch your plan, you're screwed. This deal is ONLY available in corporate locations

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow, that's a hell of a deal. Good luck to you if you decide to go that route and let us know what you think of the service when you do get all set up.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
I feel for Sprint. After being bought out they have more $$ to grow and expand, but it takes time and they are kind of late to the game.

Hopefully things will get better for them.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I feel for Sprint. After being bought out they have more $$ to grow and expand, but it takes time and they are kind of late to the game.

Hopefully things will get better for them.

And it's ironic that they have been around for so long and have stood still.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
The Nextel and Clearwire purchases set them back so far financially. They weren't likely to recover fast. Nextel was a great network until Sprint bought them out. Clearwire was a great idea, but in my personal experience, was poorly implemented.

Now Sprint owns all of the spectrum plus what they already had. This will make them one of the best LTE providers once they get upgraded and start implementing carrier aggregation.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
They called me over the weekend and best they could do was offer 3 lines of unlimited minutes and text with 60gb of shared data for $70 a month. Of course I told them thanks but no thanks.