SPRecovery

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Jus Cruisin, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Jus Cruisin

Jus Cruisin New Member

I have it with DroidMod. How can I determine what version I have? I looked in Astro and it is not listed. Do I need to connect to the pc and find it that way?
  2. RoLa

RoLa New Member

Power off the device, hold x, then hold power ...........wait a few seconds let go of power....let go of x....booted into.............................:)
  3. Jus Cruisin

Jus Cruisin New Member

Being a Root Rookie.....Can I bail right out of recovery or what do I need to do.....see rookie here.
    What I am doing is seeing if the SPRecovery version I have is going to work with Adamz's Smoked Glass v5.0 ..
  4. RoLa

RoLa New Member

Once you are booted into SPRecovery, the second line down from the top will state the Version...99.3b is the latest...Hopefully this is what you have seeing you rooted with DroidMod...after you have accomplished you endeavors...scroll up to reboot system now using the volume key or the d-pad and push either the camera button or the gold button in the middle of the d-pad to select..,,actually, once you are in, just push the gold button...it opens with reboot system now selected.