1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SPRecovery Missing?

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by markwebb, Jan 8, 2011.

1. markwebb

markwebb New Member

I suddenly seemed to have lost the SPRecovery function when using Clockwork.

When I ask for altnernate recovery, it confirms that SPRecovery has been activated but when I re-boot into recovery, it brings me to Clockwork menus.

I can no longer backup using SPRecovery where once before I had a choice.

I even uninstalled Clockwork but when I reboot into recovery, it brings me into Clockwork menus.

Does a specific ROM prevent/change that? I am using Sourcery 1.2. I noticed it on PE 4.1 as well.

How can I get back that function as I like having the option to use Nandroid or Clockwork?

Thanks!
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

3. markwebb

markwebb New Member

Wow..thanks...but OH MY! :)

I was afraid of this. LOL

So I have to re-install based on a cursory reading of the very detailed instructions? Will I lose everything? Do I have to "start over?"

EDIT: Hang on! I kept flashing CW then SPR per your first line and now it is working! I had to do it numerous times but it fianlly re-booted into SPE! Thanks again. For the life of me, I couldn't get to SPR for about a week.
  4. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

So I am guessing flashing alternate recovery/flashing CW/flashing alternate recovery/flashing CW/flashing alternative recovery yields negative results ?
  5. markwebb

markwebb New Member

^^^^^See my edited post. It now works after persistent, numerous tries. :)
  6. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Glad it worked out - saved yourself some trouble for sure :)