sprecovery help?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Spectral, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Spectral

Spectral New Member

Ok so I am trying to do the sprecovery so I can put on the Rom from sholes.info. Right now I am running 2.1 but am going to wipe the system and put on the Sholes.info rom but I cannot seem to get the sprecovery to update. It is not recognizing adb I am definitely rooted and I have the drivers updated and have the Android SDK on my computer as well.

When I am running all the commands am I suppose to be doing those from my Droid or from my computer?

I need help! Thanks!
  2. AdamZ

AdamZ Premium Member Premium Member

If you can be a little more specific I can help you... What commands are you trying to type in?

As far as whether to run on your device or on the computer, I always prefer the computer (just much easier to type than a terminal emulator), but most of the time it doesn't matter (except for the part of running commands in recovery mode).

If you reply quickly, or private message me, I will be happy to walk you through it...
  3. Spectral

Spectral New Member

Thanks for the quick reply I actually figured it out. They were not specific enough in the walk through on how the PATH variables needed to be edited. I needed to fix it to the correct path for the tools folder and it worked fine.
Search tags for this page

sprecovery sholes