1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

sprecovery help?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Spectral, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Spectral

Spectral New Member

Ok so I am trying to do the sprecovery so I can put on the Rom from sholes.info. Right now I am running 2.1 but am going to wipe the system and put on the Sholes.info rom but I cannot seem to get the sprecovery to update. It is not recognizing adb I am definitely rooted and I have the drivers updated and have the Android SDK on my computer as well.

When I am running all the commands am I suppose to be doing those from my Droid or from my computer?

I need help! Thanks!
  2. AdamZ

AdamZ Premium Member Premium Member

If you can be a little more specific I can help you... What commands are you trying to type in?

As far as whether to run on your device or on the computer, I always prefer the computer (just much easier to type than a terminal emulator), but most of the time it doesn't matter (except for the part of running commands in recovery mode).

If you reply quickly, or private message me, I will be happy to walk you through it...
  3. Spectral

Spectral New Member

Thanks for the quick reply I actually figured it out. They were not specific enough in the walk through on how the PATH variables needed to be edited. I needed to fix it to the correct path for the tools folder and it worked fine.
Search tags for this page

sprecovery sholes