1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SPRecovery flashed roms now failing at google login

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by dragonflyr, Mar 22, 2011.

1. dragonflyr

dragonflyr New Member

sorry to start a new thread .. but my searches aren't coming up with anything ..

So ... i have an OG Droid that I've rooted over a year ago and have been installing roms / backing up via sprecovery fine for months and months.

All of a sudden now roms that I install (even previous roms that i'm reinstalling) are FAILING at the initial google login (right after the "touch droid to begin" part). If I skip that part the os will load, but it is very unstable.

any thoughts??

My nandroid restores work. But flashing roms is not happening. I wipe system data/factory reset and wipe caches multiple times. The whole install process of the rom works, it just refuses to login to the google account, and if I skip that part, the os is REALLY unstable. (i've also wiped/format the sd card as well)

thanks again for any responses!!
  2. dragonflyr

dragonflyr New Member

bump. anyone... ??
  3. bigjonmoo73

bigjonmoo73 New Member

I would like to know as well. I've been rooted for quite awhile and have flashed back and forth between ROMs for awhile and all of a sudden I can't get my USB to connect to my comp and the market won't download a single app, it just sticks in "Installing" mode.... Please help!