SPRecovery flashed roms now failing at google login

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by dragonflyr, Mar 22, 2011.

1. dragonflyr

dragonflyr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry to start a new thread .. but my searches aren't coming up with anything ..

So ... i have an OG Droid that I've rooted over a year ago and have been installing roms / backing up via sprecovery fine for months and months.

All of a sudden now roms that I install (even previous roms that i'm reinstalling) are FAILING at the initial google login (right after the "touch droid to begin" part). If I skip that part the os will load, but it is very unstable.

any thoughts??

My nandroid restores work. But flashing roms is not happening. I wipe system data/factory reset and wipe caches multiple times. The whole install process of the rom works, it just refuses to login to the google account, and if I skip that part, the os is REALLY unstable. (i've also wiped/format the sd card as well)

thanks again for any responses!!

2. dragonflyr

dragonflyr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    bump. anyone... ??

3. bigjonmoo73

bigjonmoo73 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I would like to know as well. I've been rooted for quite awhile and have flashed back and forth between ROMs for awhile and all of a sudden I can't get my USB to connect to my comp and the market won't download a single app, it just sticks in "Installing" mode.... Please help!