Sprecovery compatible froyo roms

chipthamac

Reaction score
Where would I find downloads of sprecovery compatible froyo 2.2 roms with working wireless?

OP
chipthamac

chipthamac

Reaction score
going to check them out right now, im on lunch break so perfect timing!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Check Bugless, Chevy, etc, etc. Almost all of them can be loaded via SPR and all will have working wifi. The most popular kernels, that also support wifi tethering, are P3 Droid's & Chevy's.

OP
chipthamac

chipthamac

Reaction score
Wow, I just got into the whole rooting and installing rom thing with my droid, most of the repsponses I get talk in a language I don't quite understand. I have seen the words chevy and p3 tossed around a lot, im gonna guess these are individuals who code thier own version of the releases?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow, I just got into the whole rooting and installing rom thing with my droid, most of the repsponses I get talk in a language I don't quite understand. I have seen the words chevy and p3 tossed around a lot, im gonna guess these are individuals who code thier own version of the releases?

I would suggest that you spend a lot of time reading about all this before you do too much more to your phone. Search out some of the threads that that are instructional for rooting and installing roms, kernels and themes. Things will start to make sense. As in the great movie "What About Bob" - you need to start with baby steps.

OP
chipthamac

chipthamac

Reaction score
In any case thanks, I insalled atlantis 2.2 and can't get the wifi tether to work really, it connects but won't let me surf anything, the wifi does work now, and I can actually cable tether my droid, which is fine by me for now.
=)