1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

sprecovery clockwork recovery and sapphire

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by clove8828, Aug 10, 2010.

1. clove8828

clove8828 New Member

Hello I am currently running sapphire 1.0 with sprecovery with no issues everything is running fines however I would like to use clockwork recovery instead of the sp. My question is can I run sapphire with clockwork and what so I have to so to get sprecovwey off my Droid 1
  2. dazedabyss

dazedabyss Banned

Rom manager will do that for you...even the free version will flash clockwork. there is also the option in it to go back to sprecovery
  3. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

Make sure you read up on CW recovery issues before you flash, and be prepared to flash the recovery 3 times to make it "stick". Thats the main reason I only use SPRecovery. I can change the file name to update.zip quicker than I can mess with making sure my recovery is going to work.
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

You should stick with Sprecovery. It is waaaay more stable and reliable than Clockwork. If you are set on using clockwork at least use the 2.0.1.3 version. You will find it at the bottom of the Rom Manager menu under old versions. The current version seems to be causing heaps of trouble.