Spreading the Word....

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet! We appreciate it! What other car forums do you visit?

I have been sending links to lots of my friends on facebook and yesterday I gave the link to a council member to take back to congress and pass it on....no more BB's. I plan to put up links on the other car forums I am on today as well.
:icon_ lala:

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! :icon_ banana:

I will be spreading the word at Verizon Wireless to the employees. Also any customer that has questions about the device I will be more than happy to send them here.

andjarnic

Reaction score
@JohnDroid, do you still need someone skilled with video? I assume you mean video editing of sorts? Hit me up in a PM or what not, I'll see what I can do.

davey101

Reaction score
Told my friend with a droid about this site. Oh and the mobile site is sweeeet. On my droid now :)

cgarnes

Reaction score
I almost never use Twitter, but I sure will add this forum to my Facebook! :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely spreading the word around. This is by far the best set up DROID forums I've found.

kidsareheroes

Reaction score
I put a link back to this forum (and how it helped me) on my blog post "reviewing" the Droid. The Droid Just Gabe This is from the standpoint of a newbie just getting his first smart phone along with all the trials and tribulations.

Are you guys on Twitter?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
How about creating a DroidForums accout/group on Facebook ect. for people to directly link to?

owen

Reaction score
I work for Verizon Wireless and I tell all my customers and co-workers with Droids about this awesome site. I have gained a lot of useful information here.