1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Spotty signals after JB update

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by Anomander, May 2, 2013.

1. Anomander

Anomander New Member

after the JB update my Bionic went from good 3G coverage (near full bars) at my house down to next to nothing. I did a SiM card pull as well as a battery card pull and nothing seems to get back to near full strength. On a good day I am half strength which is ok, but on avg I am only getting 2 bars which is annoying. Any other ideas I should try? I think after this phone I'll be trying out a different manufacturer. I loved my original Droid, but the Bionic has been so hit and miss for me that I think I need a break from Moto and give someone else a try.
  2. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Have you ever had 4G with the Bionic?
  3. Anomander

Anomander New Member

Yes, In areas where there is 4G the phone has had no problems going into 4G and getting good signal strength. Just last night I was getting 4G when I was downtown Portland, OR.
Search tags for this page

4g on bionic not working after jb

bionic 4g problems

get better signal on bionic with jb

should i update my bionic to jb

verizon htc rezound update signal 4g