Spotlight member JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks a lot all!! Its my pleasure to cruise around here and lend a hand, I have gotten so much help from DF that it only seems fair! On top of that I love doing it and plan on sticking around for a while :)

EDIT: I went back and realized that in my posts I did say thank you but I did not express that I am honored as well. Thanks again!

Last edited:

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Thanks a lot all!! Its my pleasure to cruise around here and lend a hand, I have gotten so much help from DF that it only seems fair! On top of that I love doing it and plan on sticking around for a while :)

EDIT: I went back and realized that in my posts I did say thank you but I did not express that I am honored as well. Thanks again!

Coming back to edit an already gracious post to make it even more so, is just further evidence that the proof is in the pudding. The Pudding known as JSM.

Mmmmm.... Pudding...

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Bongs you can never be too gracious as far as I am concerned. And on top of that I now want pudding :p

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Bongs you can never be too gracious as far as I am concerned. And on top of that I now want pudding :p
JSM
You literally continue to give evidence supporting your spotlight appointment in every post.
You just helped me learn that one can never be too gracious, disproving the old hackneyed theory that graciousness can neither be created or destroyed.
Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!
I apologize for awakening your dormant pudding addiction. I feel awful as I forgot about your dark history of battling pudding addiction. I hope I haven't just pushed you off the wagon.
Know that I'm here for you if you stumble and find yourself waking in a fog next to 40 empty Snack Packs.

Hopefully this will cheer you up, Neil Diamond has just recut Heartlight and dedicated it to you.
-
Turn on your spotlight
Let it shine wherever you go
Let it make a happy glow
For all the world to see
Turn on your spotlight
In the middle of a young boy's dream
Don't wake me up too soon
Gonna take a ride across the moon
You and me
-
I must say the young boy's dream line is a tad disturbing. It must be an inside joke between Neil and yourself.

You rock brother!

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs