Sportstap sucks anything better?

Reaction score
I love the way sportstap looks in its widget and delivers score to me, but it's scoring summaries are almost always always wrong. especially for MLB games. it misses important innings and such/

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I found Sportstap to be too far behind so I switched to Live Scores. Gets updates quicker, but there is no widget so you need to keep refreshing.

cderry

Reaction score
The best app for pro baseball is "MLB At Bat 2010". It's a one-time $15 for the entire season made my MLB.com, but it is a full featured score app that updates without refreshing. Also, you can listen to either the road or home radio broadcasts of every game (blackout restrictions DO NOT apply, you can listen to every game regardless of where you are) and also you can watch video highlights of homeruns and such for each game.

OP
S
Reaction score
it would be nice if LiveScores let you set favorite teams. I'm against the MLB app on principal. I should be able to listen to streaming games for free, ad supported just like people listening in-market. $15 is too steep for a single season when I'm only interested in one team and the droids battery can barely support streaming a single 9 inning game over 3g network.

OP
S
Reaction score
Reds. who wants to pay $14.99 to folllow one team, and maybe the pennants and series?

Reaction score
i use scoreboard...just set it to update as much as possible. its a little behind, sometimes a lot, but if you arent watching the game, what does it matter if its a couple minutes behind?

OP
S
Reaction score
my issue isn't with it being behind it is with entire innings being missing from the scoring summaries. I've had it where a final was something like 8-6 and the summary for the 8th inning was completely skipped over where 3 runs were scored.