Sports App: Looking a the best Quality Sports App

jamestort

Reaction score
I have tried sportstapp but there has to be something better then that. I am looking for scores, news and such.

Sportstap is slow and usually way behind.. any help would be great.. thanks
:motdroidvert:

brochaos

Reaction score
i don't think there is anything yet. i've switched from sportstap to live scores. still not perfect, but i think it's better.

MotorolaDroid

Reaction score
live scores is the best sports app i've found!!

gives you the line for the game, up to the minute individual player stats and everything in between.

Q

qoncept

+1 on Live Scores. Nothing amazing but easily better than Google's Scoreboard or Sports Tapp.

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'll have to check out live scores. are there any limitations? google's score board is terrible and a resource hog.

M

Matth3w

I only use it to watch updated scores, so if that's what you're looking for, then no...it's simple, quick, and I never have a problem with it.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I use sportstap, is Live Score really that much better?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Live Score is on point with updates.... but no widget... at least not when I tried it.
Feel free to tell me I'm wrong, and that there is a widget, so I can go get it again!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Live Score is on point with updates.... but no widget... at least not when I tried it.
Feel free to tell me I'm wrong, and that there is a widget, so I can go get it again!

That's fine I don't even use the widget for sportstap. I have noticed that Sportstap can be wrong with the stats, especially in nba games. I'll make sure to check out Live Score later today.

Santini

Reaction score
I use Live Sports as well and like it a lot. Though It is missing Women's College Basketball... but I can see why they wouldn't have it... And I would only want to see the one team that even matters in that sport anyways... and That's UConn...

And Martin ... Long live the Whale...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use Live Sports as well and like it a lot. Though It is missing Women's College Basketball... but I can see why they wouldn't have it... And I would only want to see the one team that even matters in that sport anyways... and That's UConn...

And Martin ... Long live the Whale...

I make sure my "Bring Back the Whale" T-shirt gets worn weekly :) lol

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Live Scores v1.3 Application for Android | Sports

chart

< 10 char >