Spoiled Rotten

philipodenweller

Reaction score
Have 2011 ford explorer orded for mid april. Have been using droid 2 since sept and love it. I use it now with a parrot 9200 and it works well. How well will the droid 2 work with the ford technology. Thanks for any opinions and advice.:) Spoiled Rotten

jefbystereo

Reaction score
Does it have sync or myfordtouch? I dont have direct experience, but Ive heard it works well. I think they even have a pandora app where you can change songs on your phone- from your head unit.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's correct. I've never used it but I saw it when I was theming Pandora :)

Does it have sync or myfordtouch? I dont have direct experience, but Ive heard it works well. I think they even have a pandora app where you can change songs on your phone- from your head unit.

Sent down via a Bolt of lightning!!

lmdodds

Reaction score
i have a 2011 ford tauras with ford sync and it works great with my droid 1 and my wifes incredible

Gritwater

Reaction score
ask the Situation how far bragging on himself gets him.... :blink:

modette

Reaction score
Sounds like a bragging thread. If so I'll be more impressed if you paid cash for the new car and not leased it...hell even financed it be more impressive then fleecing.

Not to be too OT but you brought up a vehicle. The new Explorers look nice but they are now built on the Taurus frame. So much for OFF-Road capabilities. Although we paid $38K cash for a 2010 Ford Edge AWD on the A/Z-Plan haha :icon_ banana: I don't think the vehicle is worth the money.

As for MS Sync it sees the phones and what not, that was as much as we played with it. Don't use the voice features, so much easier to just change the radio with the steering wheel controls....LOL And quicker too.