1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Splotches on screen?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by Fallen_Phoenix, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Fallen_Phoenix

Fallen_Phoenix New Member

I've noticed these marks on my screen, like splotches, that aren't scratches or something on the surface of the screen. They are much more noticeable when looking at something dark. At first it was relatively small, but it's gotten a little bigger recently. I'd take a picture, but they don't appear in a screenshot, and you can't really see them in a photograph of the screen, so it's hardly worth it.
    Does anyone else have the? Or know what it could be?
    Thanks much!
  2. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

This is completely normal with AMOLED screens. Some screens have more of these dark spots than others, but it's common across all devices that have an AMOLED display (and the RAZR has an AMOLED display). So don't worry. While they might be slightly annoying in certain situations, there's regrettably nothing out of the ordinary about them.
  3. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Even the new HD has these spots... normal...
  4. Fallen_Phoenix

Fallen_Phoenix New Member

Hmm, well that's kind of disappointing that there isn't anything I can do about them. Thanks for the responses
Search tags for this page
is it normal to have black spots on amloed screeb

note 2 splotches normall

spot on amoled screen
touch screen splotches