Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
That looks pretty sharp!

Fuzzball

Reaction score
They've got a bunch of other cases not on their website yet, but they went ahead and listed them on Amazon:
Slim Premium with their Soft Feel coating
Bounce which I think the plus signs on the back just ruin it
Slim Armor which their Dodger Blue doesn't show up right. I have this case on my S4 and it's a bit slippery but I haven't dropped it yet.

They of course will have their array of screen protectors including the tempered glass ones.

krispykreme

Reaction score
anyone know the names or have a link of the cases they showed during IFA, they showed like 2 different "aftermarket" ones i cant remember what they were called...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I had one of these on my S4, have one on the way for the Note 3.

Got the satin silver one. This is a very well made case, very slim, and very sexy.

That back tpu peice can get a little scuffed up, but not so bad it bothers you.

KaChow

Reaction score

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah I got that bounce case in a couple days ago. Really awesome case, definitely the most sturdy feeling TPU I have used. I does make the phone a little blocky which some might not like but I do.

I am still waiting on my Neo Hybrid to get here, said they sent it out USPS on the 11th of October but no tracking info. I see there are a bunch of people on the Zon complaining about shipping issues.

For me, it gets here when it gets here, I have the bounce for now!

KaChow

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the bounce, keep thinking it looks like it is going to be a sticky case or something. The worst case that I have heard about happens to be the least expensive option which is the Ultra Fit case, the case seems to go up and over the sides of the device but it does not appear to cover the top or bottom edges, which simply does not make much sense. You can certainly see what I mean from the web exclusive photos, which this is disappointing as I happened to like a really thin case.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah I can't have one that does not cover the whole thing. As far as sticky you won't have to worry about that, it has a real nice matte finish. I think I am going to like the Neo Hybrid more because I think it is a little bit smaller.

However, I am going to keep both and alternate them out probably.

Caesars

Reaction score
How are the cases workout out? This case looks awesome but it looks like a bunch of crazy customer service reviews. It looks amazing and I want I try it but...I also don't want to wait 2 weeks for a case hehe, it's hard enough waiting for my UAG :-(.

Galaxy S4 + iPhone 5

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Spigen Bounce case is still awesome for me. I am still waiting for the Spigen Neo Hybrid, I guess they are having some shipping issues. Pissing off a lot of customers on Amazon, but I am not too concerned since I have the Bounce already.

KaChow

Reaction score
How are the cases workout out? This case looks awesome but it looks like a bunch of crazy customer service reviews. It looks amazing and I want I try it but...I also don't want to wait 2 weeks for a case hehe, it's hard enough waiting for my UAG :-(.

Galaxy S4 + iPhone 5

I happen to love this Bounce case, considering I paid like $10 bucks for it bought a bunch of other random stuff and received all of it in less than a week. I don't know what those reviewers were crying about. This case is great, it retails for $35 on the Spigen site, which Verizon doesn't have any cases in their retail store that look anywhere as nice this for anywhere close to $35 or higher. To me this is clean, but case wise, this although thin on an already large enough device, I can't go with bigger case. Bounce will do for me. Can't wait for my iloome. Then I'll be all set to go...