1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Spiderman HD By Gameloft Mini-Review

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by You Aint Afraid Of Me, Jan 11, 2011.

1. You Aint Afraid Of Me

You Aint Afraid Of Me New Member

So I bought the new Spiderman game from the Gameloft website. I told myself I would not take a chance getting cheated out of my money for a non-working app but I ended up doing it anyways. Boy am I happy I did. This is my mini-review so take it as you will.

Length: 3/5
    Details: The length wasn't extraordinary, but it also wasn't a short game. I honestly have no idea how much time I spent playing it.

Fun: 5/5
    Details: I had a ton of fun playing this game. It might not be the type of game some of you like, but I really enjoyed it.

Features: 4/5
    Details: Very full featured game in my opinion. You get ranked on every mission, can take snapshots when fighting the bosses, and other extras from the main menu. With that being said, I still think there is room for a little more.

Graphics: 3/5
    Details: Really nothing to say.

Controls: 5/5
    Details: VERY good controls. Never had a single problem. Best layout possible for this game in my opinion.

Overall: 4/5

Summary: I would definitely suggest purchasing this game. I got very much pleasure out of it. The phone I used it on was a Droid X. Comment on the review and tell me how I did :) First review I've done.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

android cheats for spiderman

cheat spiderman hd android

cheats for gameloft games for x2-01

gameloft hd galmin spiderman

gameloft spider man hd

gameloft spiderman android cheats

gameloft spiderman hd app

gameloft spiderman untuk galaxy mini

spiderman by gameloft review

spiderman games s3 mini