Spend my money! (kind of) Motorola S9HD vs Rocketfish RF-MAB2

christophersquid

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting a set of stereo bluetooth headphones. The audio jack on my droid has become loose, and I didn't think i could get it fixed without having to be sent a whole new phone, and I simply can't part with the little guy so that;s out of the question. I've been researching and reading reviews on both of these headsets, and I'm leaning towards the Rocketfish due to lower cost and higher ratings. If anyone has either of these headsets, let me know your experiences with them, and help me pick which one to get. thanks!

deere_x475guy

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting a set of stereo bluetooth headphones. The audio jack on my droid has become loose, and I didn't think i could get it fixed without having to be sent a whole new phone, and I simply can't part with the little guy so that;s out of the question. I've been researching and reading reviews on both of these headsets, and I'm leaning towards the Rocketfish due to lower cost and higher ratings. If anyone has either of these headsets, let me know your experiences with them, and help me pick which one to get. thanks!

I have had the Rocketfish for 5 months now. I bought it first to use with my Storm. I works great with the Droid and at work I can leave my phone in the cradle and still listen to my music when I walk to the breakroom 200 feet away.::) The ability to change the sound is nice also.