Speeding up Thunderbolt!

viciouslifter

Reaction score
I bought my HTC Thunderbolt a few weeks ago and i must say that i haven't been able to stop tweaking and trying out new roms and kernels since the week i bought it. But i'm coming to a closeing point on how fast and smooth i've been able to get it to run! And now i'm looking for suggestions! This is what i have so far...

Liquid Smooth Roms- Thundersense 1.5
Imoseyon's- v2.5.1 Lean Kernel with speedtweak.sh
Launcherpro- Seems to be lighter then Sense Launcher! (Correct me if i'm wrong)
*Debloated*

I'm using Tatuntu and Quadrant as my Benchmarks and have been getting in the 2950-3050 range on Tatuntu and 2400-2900 on Quadrant (no uber quadrant)

Is there anything else i can do?

Reaction score
I can't quite figure out if you're bragging or complaining :)

I'm still running stock and the highest I've seen on Quadrant is 1750 so I'd say you're doing pretty dang good :icon_ banana:

OP
V

viciouslifter

Reaction score
I am very happy with my thunderbolt, and I guess you could say im both bragging and complaining lol, on my Tatuntu benchmark a person has gotten in the 3350s. So I'm thinking I must be missing a major tweak or he could be using a different kernel all together to get that high of a benchmark score. The biggest thing I noticed was that his 2D and 3D were much higher then mine.

ziggy484

Reaction score
I am very happy with my thunderbolt, and I guess you could say im both bragging and complaining lol, on my Tatuntu benchmark a person has gotten in the 3350s. So I'm thinking I must be missing a major tweak or he could be using a different kernel all together to get that high of a benchmark score. The biggest thing I noticed was that his 2D and 3D were much higher then mine.

Besides quadrant scores, what do you actually do with your phone that uses and/or demonstrates this excessive speed?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums