Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Hey Steve! I just downloaded it... and rooted! :D First things first I am backing up all my apps and data on Titanium Backup right now. I've also installed ROM Manager and plan to use that to help me through the process of backing up and installing ROMs...

The other day you told me to make a Nandroid backup, and that there should be a Nandroid folder on the root of my SD card. When I plug my phone into my PC and turn on USB storage, I see no such folder. But my PC does prompt me to scan and fix the removable disk.. should I allow this?
Clockwork Recovery may store the backups in a different place. A quick Google search should set you right up with that. I'm on my phone or I would do it for you. I hate how the copy/paste works on here. :).

I'm working on a post-root thread, linked in my signature if you're interested in checking it out. The Texas joke survived only slightly scathed. :D It's a work in progress, so it's a little rough, but it's coming.

brando56894

Reaction score
Also another thing that people seem to forget is when they benchmark yo should have your governor set to "performance" so it will run at full speed throughout the test.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Also another thing that people seem to forget is when they benchmark yo should have your governor set to "performance" so it will run at full speed throughout the test.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
+1. Also, putting the phone in airplane mode seems to help sometimes as well because the CPU isn't doing anything with any of the radios.